In these unsettling times, I felt compelled write to you all, to say my thoughts are with all of you who are affected and all those who are working to help in the current situation. If you are anything like me you will have gone through so many emotions and may well be navigating a period of working from home or home schooling, something I am doing with my four. My thoughts are with you all.
With regard to Gooseberry Fool, I am continuing to operate from home, being extra careful with all your orders. Royal Mail are currently continuing to operate so your orders can be sent out. I understand that there may be delays with international shipping so please bear this is in mind.
If you are not aware, in order to help in this situation, orders can be gift wrapped and sent directly to the recipient with a handwritten gift note, simply request this in the comments at checkout. Another option that I have introduced for you is the ability to purchase a gift card, the recipient can then choose an item for themselves. You will get emailed a gift code which you can forward on making it easier in the current circumstances.
Easter is just around the corner, so how about a bunny bonnet treat for those little ones who aren't yet into chocolate, hop along to the website here! Personalised wooden Easter decorations can also be found here.
I wanted to also share my love of some independent brands who are continuing to work through these times and would appreciate any support you are able to give either through a like, follow, share or purchase. It is truly appreciated.
- Les Petits Felix: Have recently launched their breathing buddies, with mindfulness resources. Fun wooden toys to help develop resilience, build emotional superpowers and nurture inner joy. Really useful in these challenging times. Free shipping with code 'breathe'.
- What Ted Wore: Fabulous slogan t-shirts and sweatshirts for both adults and kids. Free UK postage with code 'FREEPOST'.
- The Mamahood: Discover the best mother makers and independent mum-run brands all on one website. Do go and have a browse for some super unique gifts, each week several brands are sharing a discount with code 'mumrunmonday' head on over for details.
- Lella: Awesome sweats and tees, follow this link for a free download to print off and colour. Share on FB or IG for a chance to win a personalised pouch!
- Little Jagger: Timeless kids bedding and decor items, with the introduction of these beautiful linen aprons, perfect for weaning or for crafting.
- Nipper and Co: Organic teas and gifts for Mum's. 20% off with code 'thanks20'
I hope that together, we will be stronger and more resilient when all this is over. So for now, the positives, the sun is shining, there is new growth all around, I can hear the birds singing, and there is so much amazing community spirit being shown which really warms my heart, and I have so much gratitude to all those working on the frontline. So for now, stay safe and well, think 'we' not 'me' and thank you all for your continued support.
With love and light,